Saturday, September 11, 2010

Feedback from Aakrati Gupta

Feedback from Aakrati Gupta 

Hello Sir,

This is Aakriti Gupta. I am found of reading books and novels. And I read this Book
 twice so that I can get the essence  of this book, which you have mailed me. This is 
a very good begining, as you told me it is your first book. It is a nice and interesting 
story. It shows the enthusiasm of that Pilot as well as the writer of the book. 

Actually I am totally new to the aviation, so some term of AVIATION were unknown to 
me and bcoz of that, some of the events of this story I did not understand. But this is 
really encouraging story for those who want to make their Career in Aviation World.....!!    

Best of Luck...

-- 
Thanks & Regards
Aakrati Gupta  [ MBA HR ]
Pune MH India



1 comment:

  1. Feedback
    feedback@beanaviatornotapilot.in

    Capt Shekhar Gupta
    capt.shekhar@beanaviatornotapilot.in

    Capt Ankisha Awasthi
    capt.ankisha@beanaviatornotapilot.in




    Capt. Ankisha Blog
    http://captainankishaawasthi.blogspot.com/

    Capt. Shekhar Blog
    http://www.captainshekhargupta.blogspot.com/

    Give your feed back
    feedback@beanaviatornotapilot.in

    ReplyDelete